instapics

Saturday, November 12, 2011

傻瓜

For me school have ended today.
Today is a freaking tired day.
Morning went to school helping out the e-waste program and many drama things happen, hate it.
Then evening went to Sui Ming birthday party at her house, so paiseh haven't buy her a present because these days i'm quite busy doing school stuff.
We ate awesome food and also play some games like couple game, da feng chui and truth or dare.
Gosh man, i love playing truth or dare hehe, i got dare and i kiss a boy cheek using a tissue on the middle and he kiss me too, using the same way (gosh this is the first time i do like this to a boy and this is my first time a boy do like this to me). When they ask me u got what feeling i say nothing but... the birthday girl know the truth, :).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUI MING.

it's a pajamas theme



HAPPY HOLIDAY EVERYBODY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment